H 15cm x W 8 cm x L 24cm
Gift Box-Oolong Tea Set
Tea as gift, give your friends / beloved your favorite Taiwanese tea as the friendship / relationship will be lasting.
Tea can be preserved for a long time, the aroma of tea changes as the years going. It is just like relationship / friendship can last forever.
The design of gift box contains Taiwan element: forests, mountains and iron window grills. In Taiwan more than 60% area is covered by forests and mountains; hence, it generates different aromas of tea. Iron window grills is unique technique in Taiwan, made by hands. By using different combination of pattern of iron window grills, it can portray beautiful scenery.
Gift Box Size
H 19cm x W 8 cm x L 21.2cm
There is a special design in the can, the ring will be removed once it is open.
Classic Alishan Oolong Tea or Milk Oolong. We also provide: paper bag and instruction card.
Oolong tea is partially-fermented tea which is famous in Asia. Grown in Alishan, hand-picking and natural drying by sun. No extra flavor added.
Classic Oolong Tea:
- Dry Tea: Ball type dark green;
- Tea Liquid Color: Golden;
- Tea Incense: honey, flower and fruit.
- After-taste: sweet.
- Dry Tea: Ball type dark green.
- Tea Liquid: Golden
- Tea Incense: milk, honey and flower.
- After-taste: sweet.
Alishan, Ali Mountain (Altitude: 1700m) is a famous place to plant and nourish tea where it is covered by mist more than half a day. Because of the altitude and the weather, cool temperature slows down bush's growth, causing smaller and thicker leaf which also preserve the nutrients and making unique flavor of tea.
Drink it as soon as possible and please keep away from sunlight and humid environment.
Let's make tea together !
- Tea Amount: For tight ball shape tea leaves, please fill the cup / tea pot with tea leaves which cover one fifth of the cup/tea pot.
- Water Temperature: 85-95degree Celsius
- Time: First steep : 80 sec, the most aromatic.
- Second steep : 40 sec, rich flavor.
- Third steep : Increase 30 sec from third steep on.
- Tea Amount: Put tea leaves into the bottle which contains 90% water.
- 100cc water: 2g tea leaves
- Water Temperature: Cold or room temperature water
- Time: Avoid sunlight and put it indoors or in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.